Get Big! Rapid Bodybuilding Workout Plan
You are reading a premium bodybuilding program prepared by Antreman.NET, especially for you, our readers. Our target is maximum muscle mass and strength. The number of repetitions should not go below 8-10. This bodybuilding program is suitable for middle and high-level athletes.
First of all, a solid nutrition program is a must for this solid program, combine this training with this nutrition program: Body Building Nutrition Program
Since our goal is maximum muscle mass and strength, rest periods are also very important. Therefore, we will work 1 day training, 1 day free, 1 day training 1 day free, 1 day training 1 day free. While applying the bodybuilding program, it is more important to feel your muscle working during the movement rather than lifting heavy. In addition, this program should not exceed 50-60 minutes. Be sure to read the bodybuilding training notes section at the end of the article.
Bodybuilding Workout Day 1: Chest/Leg
- Dumbbell Press: 4 Sets x 12-10-8-8 Reps
- Incline Bench Press: 4 sets of 12-10-8-8 reps
- Bench Press: 3 Sets x 12-10-8 Reps
- Flat Dumbbell Flyes: 3 Sets x 10 Reps
- Squats: 3 Sets x 12-10-8 Reps
- Leg Presses: 3 Sets x 12-10-8 Reps
- Standing Calf Raises: 3 Sets x 12 Reps
- Deadlift 3 sets x 12-10-10 Reps
Body Building Workout Day 2: Forearm/Back Arm
- Dumbbell Curls: 3 Sets x 12-10-8 Reps
- Z Bar Preacher Curl : 3 Sets x 12-10-8 Reps
- Barbell Curls: 3 Sets x 12-10-8 Reps
- Standing Dumbbell Alternative Curl 3 Sets x 10 Reps
Back Arm(Triceps) Workout
- Dumbbell Presses: 3 Sets x 12-10-8 Reps
- Triceps Pressdowns: 3 Sets x 12-10-8 Reps
- Barbell triceps extension (Forehead Press) 3 Sets x 10 Reps
- Barbell Presses: 3 Sets x 10 Reps
Bodybuilding Program Day 3: Shoulder/Back
- Machine Press: 3 Sets x 12-10-8 Reps
- Dumbbell Laterals: 3 Sets x 10 Reps
- Dumbbell Press: 4 Sets x 12-10-8-8 Reps
- Military Press: 3 sets x 10-8-8 reps
- Pulldown: 3 Sets x 10-8-8 Reps
- T-Bar Rows: 3 Sets x 10-8-8 Reps
- Dumbbell Rows: 3 Sets x 10-8-8 Reps
- Barbell Shrugs: 3 Sets x 10-8-8 Reps
Bodybuilding Workout Training Notes
The most important thing to pay attention to in the shoulder is to feel the movement and stretch the muscle. Due to the structure of the shoulder muscle, it does not grow without being exposed to tension. For this, instead of trying to press the weights that you cannot lift, it will be much more effective to develop your shoulders if you do the movement slowly and feel the muscles.
Since our body pumps a lot of blood to the arm area when we work on the arm, we work the front and back arms at the same time in order not to nullify this effect. In this way, you can be sure that you get good results.
The points you should pay attention to are that the arm muscles do not grow without a serious load, so work properly and have a good rest period.
While doing the bodybuilding program, definitely work with a partner. This can be your friend or someone you can get help from in the salon. In the last sets, you definitely have to push and press with help, if you don’t have difficulty, you know that you are not improving. According to the latest research, after this period, the body begins to secrete cortisol hormone, that is, muscle breakdown, and if we keep the working time long, it turns out to be a loss, not a profit.
Always tend to increase weight every set. Even if you can’t increase it, there are those small 1.25 kg plates, even if they are, add them to your bar. Increasing weight is one of the biggest factors in muscle development, remember.
After bodybuilding training, you can get protein immediately, but do not rush to take carbohydrates. Because if you load up on carbohydrates, the insulin hormone in the blood will increase suddenly and decrease the secretion of the growth hormone, which is secreted with sports, which provides muscle development and fat burning. Therefore, wait 40-60 minutes after exercise to eat a carbohydrate-containing meal.
Regardless of whether you want to gain weight or gain volume, do not go to bed with a full stomach, if you go to bed with a full stomach, the body will again keep the amount of insulin in the blood high and suppress the secretion of growth hormone. What we need to develop muscles is growth hormone.
If you have the opportunity as a nutritional support, supplementing this process with whey protein, creatine and BCAA will definitely make the results much more positive.
At the end of these, we definitely recommend 15-20 minutes of interval cardio.